28 August 2011

The Selby!

I don't think this photographer needs an introduction but here is one anyway.  I feel so lucky that I had the opportunity to meet one of my favorite photographers this week, Todd Selby!  His work and portraits are a continuous inspiration to me and after meeting him and seeing what a nice down to earth person he was I understood why his portraits and subjects are so relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera.  I have been tuned into his website anxiously awaiting every new post and keep his book close by for inspiration.  This was definitely a highlight for me! I will be posting more photos from this event soon but for now you can see some of the photos I took  here.

3 comments:

Tobe | BIA said...

wait. what?! that's amazing! can't wait to see more pics!

elena said...

Wow! That is so awesome Christina! I had no idea you were attending that event. Btw, did you see 2 ladies wearing the same Anthro dress that night? Oops! ;) Can't wait to see more photos!

Courtney Cerruti said...

amazing!!! I want to hear all about it!