29 October 2009

Cafe Habana

What can I say about Cafe Habana, except perfection! This tiny little cafe packs a lot of punch into their teeny tiny little space. Everything from the music, the decor, and the staff was perfect. The entire staff that works there are extremely gracious hosts and make you feel right at home from the moment you step inside. I managed to take a few pictures of the deliciousness before I had to put the camera away and just enjoy the food. What you are looking at here are two of their amazing appetizers, Grilled Corn, Mexican style, with chili pepper, lime, and cojita cheese! This is THE best corn I have ever tasted! And of course I could not pass up the tostones, which my mom makes a mean version of as well! Lots of delectable items on the menu to chose from, please go there some time!!!

October20092


October20093-2

No comments: